- Any style solid black leotard.
- 'Bodywrappers' brand footed tights in theatrical pink: Child C30 or Adult A30
- Note: if a bra is needed please wear a BLACK sports bra underneath black leotards
- 'Bloch' brand style leather ballet slippers in pink. Child Sizes Style #SO203G or Adult Sizes Style #SO203L
- Dance skirts of choice are optional.
- Hair pulled back in a bun please.
Deanna Richardson Carpinteri has been a dance educator for over twenty-nine years. J&D Dance Academy was established 23 years ago by Deanna-'D' and her sister Jodi-'J'. Together the sisters created a wonderful studio for dance in the beautiful town of Reading. As the establishment rapidly grew to include all-star cheerleading teams, Jodi became the owner of J&D Cheer & Dance of Woburn and Billerica. Deanna became the owner of J&D Dance Academy of Reading. Dancing since the age of three, Deanna began her teaching career at the young age of sixteen. She graduated from the “Dance Teachers Club of Boston-Teacher Training Program” in 1994 and has since been on the faculties of many area dance studios teaching ages three to adult, beginners up to the more advanced dancers. Deanna believes that the balance of structure, discipline and fun as well as the quality of training presented in each class makes J & D Dance Academy of Reading an enjoyable place for both students and their parents. Deanna continues to train and provide fresh new techniques for her students.