Jazz (Middle School)
4:30pm - 5:30pm
This energetic form of dance features quick moves and turns as well as big leaps. Jazz classes consist of stretching, center technique, floor progressions and combinations.
What to wear:
- Any style solid black leotard.
- 'Bodywrappers' brand footed tights in 'jazzy tan': Child C30 or Adult A30
- Note: if a bra is needed please wear a BLACK sports bra underneath black leotards
- 'Bloch' brand 'Neo Flex' slip-on jazz shoes style in tan. Child Sizes or Adult Sizes
- Solid black dance shorts.
- Hair pulled back please.
Jodi Richardson will join us once again as our resident Hip-Hop and Jazz instructor! Jodi is a former New England Patriot's Cheerleader for many years and Ms. Deanna's sister! Ms. Jodi has been very busy the last twenty years developing and training competitive all-star cheerleading teams as well as hip-hop and dance teams. Her dancers and choreography have been quite successful. We are so glad to have her back this year and are sure you will enjoy her classes!