- Instructions/Reminders for J&D Dancers:
- Arrival Times: General arrival time is 2 hours before scheduled compete time. First dance on Friday, Cage of Bones be in parking lot at 3:15pm. First dance on Saturday, Strong arrive when doors open at 6:30am. First dance on Sunday, Whose Side Are You On arrive at 6:30am when doors open. Please be there on time as this competition is known for running early!
- Tights: Stirrup for Contemporary routines and footed for any routine with jazz shoes.
- Check clear straps on tan leotards to make sure they are actually still clear, not gray or black. These need to be replaced now and then.
- No nail polish or jewelry other then competition earrings.
- Meet in dressing room. Wear your studio jacket/black leggings.
- Please double check that you have all the items you will need. Bring your makeup and hair supplies. Costumes should be covered for travel.
- Since this competition is SO close to home teammates are encouraged to come watch each other even on days you aren't dancing! Ms. Deanna, Ms. Erica and Ms. Jamie will be onsite and available to our dancers should they need anything if they decide to come watch!
- All dancers must to stay for their awards ceremonies.
Collins Performing Arts Center
80 Shawsheen Road Andover, MA 01810